If you would like to give your appearance a boost without surgery, cosmetic aesthetic injections are a popular and effective option. Dr. Christian Paquet is a Fellowship-trained Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Board Certified Otolaryngologist who is trained to administer the safest and most appropriate type, amount and location of aesthetic injections such as:
- Botox®, Dysport® and Xeomin®: various types of neuromodulators to treat facial lines and wrinkles on your forehead, between your eyebrows and around your eyes, nose, lips and chin. These products temporarily paralyze facial muscles so your appearance is smoother.
- Dermal Fillers: a variety of injections to correct wrinkles, restore lost volume, reduce superficial scars, augment thin lips, minimize deep folds and more.
Dr. Paquet is passionate about these treatments and he utilizes his extensive training and keen artistic eye to ensure you receive natural-looking results. He has many patients – men and women – who use these treatments regularly as part of their anti-aging skin care protocol.
Dr. Paquet works with you to design a treatment plan, allowing you to provide direct feedback to ensure he fully understands your goals. This two-way communication is one reason why Dr. Paquet has such an impressive track record of success for his aesthetic injection patients.
Learn more about non-surgical procedures by clicking here.
You Have Questions: We Have Answers
When you come in for your appointment, we’ll cover commonly asked questions about Botox and fillers in Phoenix. We are trained to help answer such questions as:
- Which is better: Botox or fillers?
- Is Botox safe?
- Will Botox fix crow’s feet?
- How can I look younger without surgery?
- Will Botox treatments last forever?
- And many more
Dr. Paquet is ready to help you feel more confident in your appearance. To learn more about Botox in Phoenix, contact Dr. Paquet’s office today to schedule your private, personal consultation and evaluation: call our Concierge Patient Coordinator at 602-726-6310, visit our website by clicking here or email us at email@example.com.